80 G REGISTRATION
The main objective of obtaining 80G registration is to encourage the donors to donate more, giving them certain income tax benefits.
The donor is eligible to donate 10% of his gross total income and claim a deduction of up to 50% of the amount donated from his/her taxable income, in an accounting year.
Income Tax Act, 1961
90-180 Working Days#
1. 3 self-attested Copies of Trust deed
2. 3 self-attested Copies of PAN
3. Application form
4. 3 copies of PAN, ID & Address proof
of each of the Trustee / Member /
Director of the NGO
5. Proof of having conducted charitable
6. Latest financial reports
* Exclusive of taxes and incidental expenses
# Subject to Governmental timelines
@ Available only in the State Of Karnataka